PDA

View Full Version : Idea Proposal(A Newtek-Youtube Page)

Eldorado
08-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Since Youtube is seen by people around the world. Information travels very very fast. Movies can become popular with in an hour. Perhaps it would be cool if Newtek had a Youtube page. You could start off by making a commercial and then adding training videos and fan videos. Who thinks its an interesting Idea? Also it would give us an edge over Autodesk and companies that haven't started doing anything like this yet. Say a commercial channel(If there isn't already one) so it would keep the idea contained and not be called spam. We should check with Youtube about this and see if they'd let it happen.
P.S(I'm putting this out as an Idea as I most likely wouldn't be the one to make the page.)

SplineGod
08-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Newtek already has a site to stream video but for some reason it doesnt seem to have much going on.

prospector
08-15-2007, 08:59 PM
does anyone else know about it?

SplineGod
08-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Right here.
http://www.newtek.com/newtektv/
Its always amazed me that Newtek has all this cool broadcast
technology but fails to use it in their own behalf.

Ztreem
08-16-2007, 05:52 AM
Its always amazed me that Newtek has all this cool broadcast
technology but fails to use it in their own behalf.

:agree:

colkai
08-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Indeed, I'm guessing it's just another case of available resources to handle the thing, but it would be cool to have something on there. :)

wavk
08-20-2007, 02:04 AM
so yeh, lets do the lw metube thing. ill upload some vidz.
the nt-tv thing doesnt cut it.

mlon

beverins
08-20-2007, 06:29 PM
The Newtek TV thing smells like a Dilbert Dead Weasel corporate idea. One of those smells that never goes away, but nothing is done about it to either make it shine or just delete it entirely.