PDA

View Full Version : Hello

dwood2
08-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Mt name is Don I'm a graduate from the Dave School here in Orlando, and this is my first time posting anything on newtek.
I'm currently not working the 3D industry at my choice, mainly wanting to attend more classes at the Dave School to improve in certain aspects.
The Shcool is awesome, though I would highly recommend it to anyone, you'll learn so much more, than being a self taught novice from this experience and have fun.

Thanks Don

Sarford
08-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Hi Don, and welcome to the comunity :)

DiedonD
08-16-2007, 05:57 AM
Hi Don, Im Donnie.

Welcome aboard. Youll love it here. Dont forget to leave your sanity, friends and social non CG interactions on the door, on your way in to CG world :) , but going to a university you probably already know that.

Nice of you to tell us how good the school your attending is. Perhaps some may want to join in. Me myself am a self tought, and am among believers that 3D School doesnt works for everyone.

ben martin
08-16-2007, 06:05 AM
Hi Don, I'm Ben Martin from Portugal - Europe ... huh... no Portugal it is not Spain! ;D

Welcome!
Learn all you can, from where you can, all the time... oh yes.. and don't forget to share it! :)

dwood2
08-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Reply to yours
If you'd like check out the site dave school.com you can check out my demo among others my name is Don Wood, also the movie we worked on is premiering tonight in hollywood Star trek new voyages World enough and time
check out the movie on star trek site you'll enjoy it.

Don

prospector
08-23-2007, 08:49 AM
huh... no Portugal it is not Spain!
Are you SURE????? :D :D :D

GandB
08-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Hello and welcome, Don. :)

-Keith

Titus
08-24-2007, 09:51 AM
welcome to the community.