PDA

View Full Version : DVD software

davie563
08-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Hi, im just about done with rendering all of the scenes for my showreel and i was just wanting to know what is the best software to use for converting my final video so it works on standard DVd players.

It would be cool if the software could also make menus ect.. to help make the presentation of the DVD more professional.

just wanted to ask here because i know alot of ppl have final showreels in the finished artwork section. The most important thing is compatibility with DVd players, thats why i wanted to know what the best one out there is :)

Cheers :thumbsup:

valsaint
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
I use Sonic DvDit pro 6 to do my demo reels and it works well, it is easy to use and most important of all it plays on all the DvD players (so far). Just this week i interviewed for a broadcast graphic artist and watched the interviewer play my demo reel with out a hitch. Good luck.

My web page: http://www.okcarshows.com/andre/index.asp

art
08-10-2007, 01:01 PM
I've been using DVDlab Pro ($249) with great success. I just noticed that now they offer a bundle with TMPGenc DVD source creator for $275 as DVDlab pro does not encode mpeg files on its own.

Liber777
08-10-2007, 02:33 PM
I second DVD-lab PRO. I'm very happy with this software.

I use TMPGEnc for encoding, or SpeedEDIT.

Cheers,
Stivan