PDA

View Full Version : Tricaster Studio HardShell Case Now Available

Jim Davis
08-07-2007, 09:33 AM
The Tricaster Studio hardshell case is now available. As soon as I get some pictures I will Post them on the website. It includes a 20" LCD Monitor .

We are running a killer promotion on it with the Tricaster Studio. Call me for details.

CLE
08-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Jim,

Have you shipped these? Our current cases get banged around a lot which makes me wonder how the monitor would hold up in your configuration. If you have had numerous positive experiences shipping these cases I'd love to hear about them. We currently ship 3 (soon 4) Tricaster packages weekly and our current cases are beaten to death.

Jim Davis
08-13-2007, 02:52 PM
We have shipped quite a few of the Tricaster RTP cases with the 15" LCD monitor and a few with the 20" LCD models . So far we have not has any problems (knock on wood) . I have several other dealers selling them for me like Ray at ACS and Varto. So far they have not reported any issues either . These cases are built tough with 3/8" laminated plywood like the Anvil and Calzone type case. I know some others are using the SKB and Gator Plastic cases which I feel do not offer the same level of protection.

What kind of problems are you experiencing with your shipments ?

Jim Davis
08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Here is the Picture of the Studio Hardshell case it includes a 4U rack space for mounting whatever you need.

PatLovell
08-27-2007, 08:57 AM
What is the website address?

and have there been any issues with the Tri getting hot inside that box?

thanks,

Pat

Jim Davis
08-27-2007, 09:31 AM
it's www.dvsdirect.com

I designed the case with clearance on around the vents . I did a test with a thermometer reading the internal Temp of the Tricaster Studio just sitting on the table not installed in the case . Then I did a second reading with the Tricaster Studio installed in the case. The readings where the same so I don't see a heating problem that would be induced by installing it in the case.

PatLovell
08-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Either I'm missing it or it's not there.. where would I order the case and see more info about it? I don't see it on that website.

Is the case travel ready?

- Pat

Jim Davis
08-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Give us a call to order I can answer any questions you may have

CreatvGnius
08-31-2007, 09:12 AM
it's www.dvsdirect.com

I designed the case with clearance on around the vents . I did a test with a thermometer reading the internal Temp of the [TriCaster™ STUDIO] just sitting on the table not installed in the case . Then I did a second reading with the [TriCaster™ STUDIO] installed in the case. The readings where the same so I don't see a heating problem that would be induced by installing it in the case.

Greetings, Jim! I was *just* musing about just what the normal ambient temp inside a working TriCaster™ STUDIO might be -- would you kindly let us know just what temp reading you got before and after the case was applied to your unit? We'd appreciate it!

-Creatv