PDA

View Full Version : Help Getting License Error With Lightwave 3D 9

Aaron_Price
07-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Recently I had to reboot my computer to factory settings meaning I had to reinstall my Lightwave 8.3 I was entitled to the free upgrade to Lightwave 9.0 which is available in my download list on my registered account with Newtek. I have a serial number for Lightwave 9.0 and redownloaded it. On the registration part of entering my license key I get the message....

The License Key was successfully written.
You may close this utility or enter additional License Keys if necessary.

I have attached a screen shot of the message box with the text. I have blocked out the Dongle number and License Key for security reasons.

After I have added the License Key and shut the register window and then enter Lightwave 3D 9 modeler or Layout I end up with the License Error window. I have also attached an image showing this... It explains that it can't find my License Key but I don't understand why when it already had written it. Please help me sort this problem out thanks. :) By the way I am using the 32Bit Version of Lightwave 8.3 and downloaded 32Bit Version of 9.0 as well.

Aaron_Price
07-30-2007, 09:07 AM
It's ok everyone just sorted the problem out. Found another thread which helped, just updated the drivers for the Dongle and that done the trick.

BeeVee
07-30-2007, 09:09 AM
The second window shows the trial edition, not the license.key error message. Try updating your dongle drivers from here: http://www.setupmykey.com

B