PDA

View Full Version : Add A post if you're been registered w/ UB for weeks and still have no access

Stingslang
07-27-2007, 09:00 PM
I have been registed with the UB beta for weeks and I still have no forum access. I'm MAD!

Largemedium
07-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Add me to the list! I registered a couple of weeks ago and Newtek had not responded to any of my emails. I feel like I'm stuck behind the velvet ropes and the bouncer won't let me in. Someone suggested I call them, but I haven't had the time. Plus I'm kind of stubborn thinking that I shouldn't have to call them for something so simple to do. Sheesh, what's the big deal about adding people to the forum? It's not rocket science!

The lack of response from Newtek has given me a bit of sour taste in my mouth, so I'm looking at other 3d options. Maybe Maya?

Stingslang
07-30-2007, 10:25 AM
yeah are we the only two?

mattc
07-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Have you guys dropped a PM to Chuck?

M

Largemedium
07-31-2007, 02:32 AM
Have you guys dropped a PM to Chuck?

M

No, but I have posted a couple of messages on the forums and sent 3 emails to customer service. Out of the 3 email I sent, guess how many replies I've received? Uh, correct... the answer is zero.

Didn't think of sending a PM to Chuck. Might get around to it later, right now I'm busy looking at C4D by Maxon. I sent an email to them and got a reply the same day. Funny that.

Largemedium
07-31-2007, 02:34 AM
yeah are we the only two?

Yeah, we're stuck behind the velvet ropes and the doorman is giving us the evil eye. We probably look like desperate nerds!

Chuck
07-31-2007, 12:17 PM
If you have signed up some time ago and have not been set for Open Beta forum access yet, please contact Customer Services for assistance. If you are having difficulties with CS replying, then email the CS manager directly at csmgr (at) newtek (dot) com.