PDA

View Full Version : Question about the upgrade/deal with DXF+

blinblue
06-25-2003, 07:57 AM
Well I have been thinking about getting the full version for a while, and with the new deal I think I will get it soon. But to save money I'll be getting the Lightwave 5.6 off ebay (or something similar) and then buying the upgrade (which I am lead to believe comes with 7.5 (then 8 when it comes out) plus all the fun DXF stuff). But I don't think the copy of lightwave 5.6 (from ebay) will come fast enough. So I was thinking that I would go ahead and buy the upgrade now, but it needs the Key. Is that number vital to the upgrading process? or can I work something out with Newtek to get the upgrade now.

Sorry if this question has been posted somewhere else, and thanks for your help..

Liber777
06-25-2003, 02:14 PM
You might want to call NewTek directly and talk to a representative.

Chuck
06-26-2003, 12:46 PM
The special offer is for registered owners of LightWave 3D, so you would have to purchase and register your copy first, then you can order the upgrade. Be sure that the person from home you purchase provides a letter of release of registration and a bill of sale for the copy they sell you. Full details on purchasing previously registered products and transferring registration are available in the Customer Services FAQ in the Customer Care section of our web site.