PDA

View Full Version : Expose - But now for LW !!!

sidewing
06-24-2003, 05:50 PM
Expose - But now for LW !!!
Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that VirtueGraphics (www.virtuegraphics.com) is in the process of creating a "Coffee table" show-book with your work.
Yes, the book will be created because we were inspired of the Expose book. But listen to this:

The full color book will not only have your renders but also will have a company bio (or Independent contractor's bio). This means marketing opportunities for you. Win-Win is what we are shooting for.

We have dedicated a gigabyte of space on our server to upload your high res images. As long as they are 300 dpi they will be accepted. The smallest image we accept will be 2.5 Inch wide or high (so that at least 750 pixels).
The site will be available to you soon and announced publically

Smaller to mid-sized companies will be contacted in our industry as well so if they buy the book your company is in it together with contact address.
We have noticed that the key element to get customers as an independent contractor/company in our industry is to educate the potential customer. That's where we all come in place...

The main goal is marketing Lightwave's high quality renders via the following industries:
1. Architectural
2. Medical
3. Equipment manufacturing
4. Aerospace
5. marketing
(sorry, no characters and no material that is NOT LW.)

Why are we doing this?
VirtueGraphics has won two awards of best design and we have been published with our work in 6 magazines (4 international and 1 French). We are only working in the field of the above 5 industries and have learned our fair share of marketing.

Show me you are interested to become (as lightwave user) published in this book by submitting a small sample-render(s) (less then 250k) to:
[email protected]

Warm regards,

John Koop
VirtueGraphics

sidewing
06-24-2003, 10:53 PM
The final submission dat is set to:

August 22d.

John

Ideas Unlimited
07-31-2003, 06:14 AM
Thank you for you interest in my renders. I will be more than happy to upload any images that I think you may find of interest

regards

and thanks again

Tony