PDA

View Full Version : Hypervoxels in 7.5

07-02-2007, 08:01 AM
I have placed a Morph Target on an object in Modeler and killed my polys so that point are all I have left, then I used the magnet to move these points to the top of the screen. I have placed a Morph Mixer and a Hypervoels Particle filter on my object in Layout. However, I am not seeing any particles in Layout even after keying my morph mixer.

I am trying to get my points to turn into bubbles and make them form to the shape of my logo. Do I need to make them bubbles before I bring them into layout or after using the Hypervoxels filter? Also, does the Hypervoxels filter in 7.5 have an interface?

I was wondering if anyone might know of any possible problems with this project. I feel like I am right on the edge of making this happen, I just can't seem to get the last step figured out. If you have any Ideas or helps, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!
Greg Kuhn

donny
07-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Try turning Points to Polys and then you should be able to use Hyper Voxels on them. To get to the Ui you will want to goto the Scene Tab then Volumetrics and it should be under the Add Volumetric as HyperVoxels 3.0