PDA

View Full Version : Monitor Options?

oufan_DJ
06-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Does anybody have a good monitor option for the tricaster studio. I want to be able to see all 6 cameras. I didn't know if the made a rackable 6x lcd monitor panel.:confused:

gerenm
06-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Marshall, Wohler and Numark all make multi-LCD panels. Check at markertek.com

PIZAZZ
06-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Or check out www.pizazzme.com and click on the Equipment Sales hyperlink.

We sell all of the above and then some.

We even have a super top secret extra special with sugar on top monitor solution coming for the TriCaster line and VT line. More details next week after finishing this trailer I am building.

PIZAZZ
06-27-2007, 08:26 AM
Or check out www.pizazzme.com and click on the Equipment Sales hyperlink.

We sell all of the above and then some.

We even have a super top secret extra special with sugar on top monitor solution coming for the TriCaster line and VT line. More details next week after finishing this trailer I am building.

Saved you some work

http://www.pizazzme.com/shop/products.php?cat=46

contact us for pricing. Yes we are competitive with Markertek... :)

oufan_DJ
06-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks, both of those websites helped me!

Jim Brown
06-27-2007, 10:30 AM
We use the dual Delvcam 7" monitors that are the most affordable option we have found. They have loop through which is hard to find in low cost lcd monitors and they come in a rack mount configuration. For $429 for two monitors they are pretty good. We have been using for about a year with no problems.

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProduct.asp?item=DELV%2D2LCD%2D7XLRM&off=22&sort=prod

Jim

oufan_DJ
06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm going to purchase the Tricaster Studio RPT Bundel from www.dvsdirect.com when it ships. So do any of you know of any that could fit in that. Or should I find a case for the monitor.

Tarheel Cougar
06-27-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm going to purchase the Tricaster Studio RPT Bundel from www.dvsdirect.com when it ships. So do any of you know of any that could fit in that. Or should I find a case for the monitor.

Doesn't look like that bundle will fit anything in it. Its been suggested in other threads that you can alternatively buy a security camera multiplexer/quad splitter with loop-thru and connect it to a 13" monitor to see 4 sources or more on one larger screen rather than an individual monitor for each camera.