PDA

View Full Version : Heelp!

ige
06-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I need help. I installed the LWCAD2,5 upgrade, but had to delete it again because I did it in a wrong way. After that Modeller will not start - the error window tells Modeller has a problem and has to be shut down. I have deleted LightWave9,2 and installed it again - same problem. Layout works. I tried to install LW9,0 - same ****. Anybody out there to help me?

Qexit
06-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Just checking, but when you deleted LW 9.2 did you remember to delete, or at least move to another location, the config files ? I had a similar sounding problem when I upgraded LWCAD 2.0 to 2.1, at least with regards to Modeler crashing after the faulty install. I uninstalled all traces of LW, reinstalled it and was then able to correctly install LWCAD. I didn't have any problems with LWCAD 2.5 fortunately :thumbsup:

ige
06-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks! After deliting the config files, it works. Puh! But maybe you can help me with the LWCAD. I have installed it with the installer and it works. But I acn't get the Engraver work. Says no presets found. When I go into Presets folder in the LW9,2 the folders are there (ShapeDoor/window/Lib etc..)
What do I do ?

hrgiger
06-22-2007, 07:44 PM
It sounds like maybe LWCAD isn't pointing to the right folder to check for your presets. Check your presets path found in your LWCAD options panel. Make sure it's pointing to the correct folder.