PDA

View Full Version : Panoramic skies

*Pete*
06-16-2007, 12:13 PM
anyone who needs these kinds of pictures??...i am lucky enough to live with this kind of a view and often take panoramic pictures of it, ill share if someone is intrested.

KevinL
06-17-2007, 06:43 PM
and yes!

I live in Colorado and I also shoot pany's, although as of late have been swamped with work and not getting out as much as usual.

I think this is a very cool proposition. Maybe we could start a "club" for exchanges.

Best to you,
Kevin

*Pete*
06-17-2007, 11:28 PM
yeah...would be very nice to have a place we could download/upload nature pictures...everything that could be used as backrounds for our LW scenes.

for me it takes only 2 minutes to make these kinds of pictures, as this is the view i see if i turn my head to the right side of where i sit now..all i need is to take a couple of shots, put into photoshop and done.

morning, evening, dramatic, foggy, boring, new year, rain, snow, cloudy, clear....what ever, everyday is different and if i had a place to upload them to i could add a couple every day, or several each week atleast.

starbase1
06-18-2007, 03:35 AM
I am a keen panoramic photographer too - I got back from Ukraine recently, where I took dozxens and dozens of them!

I use PT Gui to stitch large numbers of frames together - what are the rest of you using?

I think the most useful stuff would be real imagery high resolution sky domes, but I find sticthing on clouds an absolute nightmare. Does anyone have a fix for that?

Loads on my panoramas online here:
http://www.starbase1.co.uk/galleries/Panoramic/index.html

Nick