PDA

View Full Version : VT 5 IS IT Really Comming

portchester tv
06-11-2007, 08:05 PM
:thumbsdow To Newtek I am Sorry YOU Really Let Me down and the others who paid up front from over a year ago. Newtek I really believe Your more interested in Selling The Tricaster and the tricaster pro with all the bells and whistles and let us the vt 4 users hang dry in the wind. :thumbsdow. while it is nice you give us this freebee stuff which is nice but hey when do do you say when. if you can't deliver the product then you need to be honest with the customers. I hope this wait will work with the vt4 or are we in for another suprise. if the virtual sets work on the tricaster why can't you make it work on the vt 5. Maybe YOU CAN't:thumbsdow

Jim_C
06-11-2007, 08:11 PM
I think you need one more :thumbsdow

:hey:

Here is a recent status report.

http://www.videotoasternt.com/forums/read.cgi?51407

prospector
06-11-2007, 08:38 PM
my two :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Now, I can wait for VT5 make it great and the party is ON :rock: :I_Love_Ne :boogiedow :jam: :beerchug: :beerchug:

billmi
06-12-2007, 08:48 AM
When I bought my VT[5] upgrade pre-sold last year, I was expecting two main upgrades to VT, based on what NewTek said would be included - a newer version of LightWave (not that big of a deal to me, since although I use LW a lot, I'm not enough of a "power user" that it will make a huge difference to me) and the new editor, SpeedEdit, with the ability to handle more formats and resolutions than VT[4]'s VTEdit.

NewTek has already shipped me VTEdit. I'm using it now and have been for months, so the key part of the VT[5] upgrade I bought is already here. If they want to take longer to deliver the rest so that they can pack new features that they hadn't planned when I first bought the upgrade (virtual sets,) and not charge me any extra money for it, that's fine by me.