PDA

View Full Version : Content directory and preset problems in 9.2

anilrao
06-05-2007, 12:11 PM
OK, there is probably a simple solution to this; must be too dense to understand it.

I can't seem to get 9.2 to remember the content directory. I've tried a variety of things to do so. Whenever I try to open files I get message saying it can't open the file.
Every time I open the Layout I get a "Can't find output folder, do you want to select one?" (or some such). I select one and it forgets the next time.
Also, after I open the Surface Editor and open the presets, nothing is there. None of the standard presets are visible.

Is there a resource somewhere discussing the hows and whats of setting up the content directory properly?
thanks.

Kuzey
06-06-2007, 03:40 AM
I do believe the Content directory thing is a known bug...not sure if there is a solution yet.

As for the other issues, have you tried re-scanning plugins, reparing disk permissions, deleting preferences etc. There should be a thread here somewhere on each step to take.

Hope that helps,

Kuzey

Kuzey
06-06-2007, 04:03 AM
I do believe this is a known bug...not sure if there is a solution yet.

But have you tried re-scanning plugins, reparing disk permissions etc.

Kuzey

anilrao
06-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks. Rescanning helped with the presets. Remebering the location of files still seems to be busted. Guess I'll wait for the update.

Kuzey
06-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Sorry for the double post thing......not sure how that happened and 23 mintues apart :gotpics:

I found the link I mentioned :

http://www.lightwiki.com/Category:Configuration

You could try those if you still can't open files.

All the best,

Kuzey