PDA

View Full Version : New Feature Request!!!!!

Tony3d
06-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Please would someone at Newtek implement an object text file dump or print routine in the new object browser window? I have a huge project made over a year ago, and have to make changes to the job requiring a lot of newly parented objects. This would be a great addition, and one I have been waiting for as long as I can remember. The object browser would be the best location because then one could choose to list anything light, objects, you could even move the image map text dump to a button in the box. Currently I have to do 5 screen dumps of the window fully stretched open. Very frustrating. While your at it please fix the bug of selecting and unselecting objects. If one selects certain objects by using the control key in the browser window, ( don't ask me why should be the command key on a Mac) the objects do get selected, but when you want to deselect certain objects using the same key, they deselect in the browser window, but not actually in the program, making one of the whole Idea's of the browser useless. Just my 2 cents.

Phil
06-01-2007, 08:36 AM
lw-features(at)newtek.com
lw-bugs(at)newtek.com

Far more likely to get traction if you use those, and separate feature requests from bug reports :)

eblu
06-01-2007, 11:22 AM
there is also an appropriately named "feature requests" heading in this forum.