PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave game! graphics 100% LW!!!

emarufino
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Lost Spell Entertainment is proud to announce the upcoming release of their web adventure videogame "Hidden" in the next weeks. It will can be played online from a browser with just Flash player instaled.

Hidden promises to keep players glued for a long time thanks to it's intriguing story, puzzles and gripping locations, from the deepness Patagonian forests, to subterranean caves, from mistery places, to ancient constructions, between others.

In the official Hidden site, http://www.lostspell.com/hidden, you can find more information about the game, like the screenshots gallery, which will be updated weekly, the forum, and the fragments section, with complementary information about the story.

About Lost Spell

We are a group of independent developers of videogames, established in Argentina.

We hope your visit.

Sincerely,

Lost Spell team.

Sarford
06-07-2007, 06:40 AM
I'm looking foreward to that one! I'm a real lover of adventure games and always had the idea to someday make an on-line only adventure. Seems you beat me to it by a couple of years :D

Looks interesting so far!

Matt Buxton
06-24-2007, 10:42 AM
good luck on your game dudes, its nice to see indy games developers out there

i am currently just on vacation from Norwich School of Art and Design, where i take an FdA in Games Art and Design, with only one year left i was kinda wondering how many indy development outfits are out there?

LW8 PC....but not a very good one!:)