PDA

View Full Version : Maestro broken in LW 9.2??

Sarford
05-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi all,

It looks like maestro is broken in LW9.2. After running the 'default' biped button, it creates everything it needs to except the parenting and the IK, so the whole rig is pretty useless.
Can anyone confirm this or is it my mistake and did I mess up with instaling or something...

petebeat
06-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Maestro has problems with 9.2. Eric has a post somewhere here that confirms that something in 9,2 has changed negatively concerning Maestro. (That is why I wont update). But 9,0 should work. I really wish Newtek could check their new releases with the major important developers. (I got 9,0 crashing and hanging like ever before). My impression is that 9 is the least stable version yet. Sorry to say. But it could be my computer, so I will keep myself on the ground for a while more.

Chuck
06-04-2007, 01:37 PM
We're working on the issues that have affected Maestro, in direct communication with Eric. We hope to have them resolved for the maintenance update currently in progress.

petebeat
06-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Excellent, excellent. Good to hear. I can wait until you guys get it sorted. Dont panic and release something by force of nature or something. I prefer it trimmed, polished and rocksolid if I could rule over all things important. (The thirdparty developers are the backbone of lw in my opinion. Multiplies the value of newteks efforts, if everything works smoothly).

-p

Sarford
06-07-2007, 01:59 AM
Thank for the reply Chuck and petebeat :thumbsup:

Good to know this is gonna be resolved.

cbreton49
06-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I have had to go back to v9 LW because there is a problem with the IKB and Mac not wanting to work. It works on PC's but something is not right with the Mac, v9.2 and the IKB setup
:)