PDA

View Full Version : LW UB Released?

juli51
05-27-2007, 04:17 AM
Some Idea when the final version of LW UB will be released? (not the open beta) il will make a year soon since we are waiting..

Phil
05-27-2007, 05:34 AM
Well that was a rather silly thread title, wasn't it? The only folks who have information about UB LW are in the Open Beta team. They cannot tell you.

If NewTek haven't answered the countless other posts on this topic, I doubt your post is going to tip the balance. It will be done when it is done - I don't expect NewTek are delaying the release deliberately, especially since CFM LW on Intel Mac (via Rosetta) is largely unsupported.

It's worth noting that you'll still be waiting for 3rd party developers to (possibly) port their work over for UB LW.

juli51
05-27-2007, 06:20 AM
Yes I know i'ts clear in the minds of many of the forum users,.. but sometimes there is so many different information, that i Think it's needed also for people like me, wich doesn't visit the forum very oft, sometimes to post some clear questión in order to get some clear answer....

hope helps others.

Thanks

Phil
05-27-2007, 07:40 AM
For UB LW, there's no substantive release information yet and I don't sense much confusion, just clamouring for more release information. Another thread about this adds absolutely nothing except noise.

Anyone who is interested, and has a valid 9.x license, can sign up for UB LW under Open Beta. For many, until 3rd party developers release ports of their works, the value could be limited.