PDA

View Full Version : Vertex Loader broken in 9.2

Ma3rk
05-23-2007, 11:21 AM
I started a thread in the general discussion area last week but thought I'd pose the question here as well as this seems to be the better area for support questions. You can read this thread to see what suggestions have been made & tried already.

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68780

Basically, I'm looking for a temporary work around but finding that 9.2 has broken a LOT of other 3rd party plug-ins. That's to be expected from time to time, but Vertex Loader is part of the standard LW install these days.

Vertex Paint still works, but that doesn't address the problem. I need to see the changes made to Bones in layout that were converted from Skelegons in order to properly tweek weightmaps 'n such back in Modeler. VP only loads the original skelegons. I need Vertex Loader to work in order to see the modified bones.

Any suggestions? Tech Support?

Thanks,

Mark

Giacomo99
05-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I just posted on a similar topic. Updating bones (with or without Vertex Loader) across the Hub has always been dicey, but in 9.2 I agree that it seems to have gotten much, much worse. Good luck.

medicalart
06-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm using the UB version on a Mac, and Vertex Paint (for coloring) crashes my system upon saving at least half the time.