PDA

View Full Version : Delete all modifier

Thomas M.
05-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Is there an easy way to delete all modifier of either all or all selected objects? I'm talking about those displayed in the Motion options dialog listed under "Add modifier". Right now I need to klick through each single bone, but it's about 900 more to go ...

Cheers
Thomas

Sensei
05-22-2007, 08:32 PM
I think so it should be doable in 3rd party plugin.. I did it successfully in VirtualRender but with channel modifiers and worked fine..

Castius
05-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Well thats a feature I've been meaning to add to one of my scripts. So luckily I was motived tonight. 8)

I did not test this very much so make sure you save before trying it.

www.steelronin.com/plugins/SR_Add-Remove_Plugins_v0.1.3.zip

Thomas M.
05-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks, Scott. Unfortunately I get an error message and the stuff I selected didn't loose the modifiers. Probably I'm doing something wrong. The script would come in handy if it worked.

Cheers
Thomas

Sensei
05-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Try my plugin
http://www.trueart.pl/Products/Plug-Ins/DeleteMotions/Files/DeleteMotions_1_0.zip
I checked it with only one object with many modifiers.. I hope so it works well also with many objects selected at the same time.. If not please let me know.

Sensei
05-24-2007, 09:35 AM
It works here with many objects as long as they are the same type, f.e. all objects, all lights etc. if you select in Scene Editor cameras, lights and objects all with modifiers only one type items will have modifiers gone.. Looks like LW bug..

Thomas M.
05-24-2007, 10:54 AM
I'll give it a try. Thanks so far!