PDA

View Full Version : LW 9.2 Download

riki
05-10-2007, 10:10 AM
A bit confused here

I got an email the other day with subject heading "LightWave v9.2 is ready for you!"

Then the message goes on to read

And it's ready and waiting for you! So if you're one of the lucky ones that already owns LightWave v9, go get your free upgrade! Registered owners may download right now at: register.NewTek.com

But when I login to the http://register.NewTek.com link. The only thing I can see on the "my downloads" page it seems to indicate that the download links are only for the beta version of 9.2

LightWave v9.2 Open Beta Patch Release 1, Open Beta 01 - 05/04/2007

Also just a side note. The LightWave v92 What's New Guide link on this page is spitting out "Server Error in '/' Application." error.

So I guess my question (as a registered LW9 user) is, how do we download the public release version of 9.2?

riki
05-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Thanks I found it further down the page under LightWave v9.2 and LightWave v9.2 Trial Edition Downloads

But now it seems all the download links a generating server errors.

bloontz
05-10-2007, 10:18 AM
The 9.2 release should be in the section just below the beta section, at least it is on my downloads page.

Chuck
05-10-2007, 10:21 AM
A bit confused here

I got an email the other day with subject heading "LightWave v9.2 is ready for you!"

Then the message goes on to read

But when I login to the http://register.NewTek.com link. The only thing I can see on the "my downloads" page it seems to indicate that the download links are only for the beta version of 9.2

Also just a side note. The LightWave v92 What's New Guide link on this page is spitting out "Server Error in '/' Application." error.

So I guess my question (as a registered LW9 user) is, how do we download the public release version of 9.2?

By scrolling a little further down the page below the section for Open Beta downloads, to the section with Shipping version v9.2 downloads.

Look for these lines of text below the Open Beta section:

LightWave v9.2 and LightWave v9.2 Trial Edition Downloads

There are three platforms that are supported for LightWave v9.2, and it is important for you to download the version that matches your existing system.

Note: The 64-bit version requires a new permanent license key which will be different than your 32-bit key.

Below those lines of text are the release versions of v9.2. Please report any difficulties with any of the download links to cs (at) newtek (dot) com.

riki
05-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Many thanks Chuck got it now. Also fixed the server error by logging out and back in again.