PDA

View Full Version : Feel my pain

shrox
05-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I have been without LW for days now! I sent in my dongle for the upgrade, and now I am suffering. When will I get my new LW? Is there a methodone for LW withdrawal?

hrgiger
05-08-2007, 06:25 PM
I feel your pain. I was without Lightwve when I had to take my computer in for some warranty work.

There is a methodone for it. This is when you buy a new Lightwave book or some other Lightwave related training material and spend time with that instead.

I'm just curious though, I had to switch dongles a few times. But I never sent in my dongle until I received my new one. They required you to send in your dongle first? That sucks.

G M D THREE
05-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Would the 30 LW trail work for you as a patch, till you get your groove back.
http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/lwtrial/
From what I read its suppose to be a fully working versions. Thats what I would do, before getting cold turkey.

///

iconoclasty
05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Sounds like a guilt-free excuse to play some video games.

*Pete*
05-09-2007, 10:44 AM
I have been without LW for days now! I sent in my dongle for the upgrade, and now I am suffering. When will I get my new LW? Is there a methodone for LW withdrawal?

download lw 9.0 demo??

Exception
05-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Just fire up lw, and request the trial license, and you'll have 30 days without turning yellow and shaking on the floor.

shrox
05-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I just got my upgrade, now I am afraid to install it!! Guess I'll just bite the bullet and cross my fingers...