PDA

View Full Version : IVAN, if you dont like SpeedEDIT then LEAVE!

Danic101
05-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Ivan,

I am sick of you bashing SpeedEDIT and NewTek if you do not like the product then freaking LEAVE!!!!
MODERATOR: [offensive comment removed]
We need constructive posts that help NewTek.

UnCommonGrafx
05-06-2007, 06:18 AM
Well,
As Ivan is a paying customer and you are violating NewTek's forum rules, mayhaps you should be subject to the same?

Yup, Ivan's annoyance with what he is getting for his money has become glaringly obvious. This indeed ought to help NewTek understand where many stand and how they feel about the present state of affairs around their Video products department regarding SE.

Just because he's the only one being so vocal doesn't mean he's not speaking for a group of users. (Former at this juncture, as I understand it.) See, Ivan's the President, iirc, of his local VT user group. I'm sure the group has shared their thoughts and concerns to the point Ivan feels compelled to share this info. Whether NewTek makes use of this thought, these feelings and the angst of so many longtime users is up to them, of course.

Sardonic wit aside, Ivan's paid his dues to speak his piece. Just don't read his posts. You have that right, ya know?

Pete Draves
05-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Out of Line

Reported
Pete

Danic101
05-06-2007, 11:50 AM
You Guys are right I got mad and spouted off, Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I cant edit my post.

Paul Lara
05-06-2007, 01:29 PM
You Guys are right I got mad and spouted off, Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I cant edit my post.

MODERATOR:Thank you. I've edited your post and closed this thread.