PDA

View Full Version : TriCaster rental in Anaheim, CA?

Triodin
05-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey all -

I've been contacted by a World of Warcraft Internet radio station to put together a production package for their coverage of the BlizzCon gaming convention.

I've been a big fan of Lightwave and it looks like the Tricaster would be perfect for our 3 cam operation - I'm just having trouble locating a rental in the Anaheim area.

Does anyone have any leads? Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

-Johnny-

Jim Davis
05-03-2007, 09:13 AM
We have a unit we rent . We can ship it anywhere it is in our hardshell case config.

http://www.dvsdirect.com/tricasterRPT.htm

Contact me at [email protected] with your dates and I see if it is available.

jimtruelove
05-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey Triodin ,
If it is Tricaster you want I believe that http://store.virtualsetworks.com/ might help.
I am in the Orange County area of California (Fullerton right next to Anaheim) and although I do not have a tricaster I do have a VT4 system that could be rented.
You can contact me via [email protected] if you feel a VT4 could work for you.
Jim T

rally1
05-21-2007, 02:37 PM
We use AllStagePro in SantaAna.
714 258 1048

Sigma1914
07-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey all! I am working on a CG Live action short film that basically combines the 300 Style with the old west movie style. We have completed the production phase and are in post production. Being that you live in Orange COunty, any of yall want to help out. Base station will be at Chapman University but you can work from home if you want. Or do you have any adivce of where I can grab some animators for this short.

ted
07-30-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm just having trouble locating a rental in the Anaheim area.
Does anyone have any leads? Any help is appreciated!!

-Johnny-

Triodin, while the TriCaster is really simple to configure and operate, I might suggest you pay a guy who's used the TriCaster to be on the crew. Maybe even rent the unit from an owner and pay them a crew fee on top of that. You will lose a piece of the profit, but it might be worth the piece of mind on your first time out and something this important.
Just a thought.
Yeh, Eric Pratt from Virtual Setworks would be a good contact.

rapscallion
07-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Hello Triodin...

DVWAREHOUSE is a full service TriCaster dealer and service provider in the Los Angeles area, serving all of Southern California. They are located in Hollywood and have a very helpful service department that will aid you in renting the machine that best suits your needs, and find you affordable operators to manage the dirty work for you.

You can call them at: 323-463-5005; speak with PATRICK

Also, they have a fairly comprehensive website: www.dvwarehouse.com

Good luck!

mu0p
08-06-2008, 02:50 AM
Have you found your rental?

I might be able to do something, I have the Tri-Caster Studio. I can also come help you guys out as well to make sure it all runs smooth. Im right next to fullerton, which is minutes away from Anaheim