PDA

View Full Version : Maestro and 9.2 problem

Kaiten
04-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi

Ive set up a scene and used maestro to rig my character, saved the scene and closed Layout. Everything works fine until I come to relaod the scene, maestro starts up but doesn't seem to remember the rigged character, instead of the image of the biped character with blue background there's just a black box??? It works fine in 9.0 and the Beta version Ive still got on my machine??? help...:help:

gerry_g
05-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Don't you have to set a file path for Maestro so it knows where to find it's stuff, at which point it would write a config file to your prefs so it knew where to find them next time, only thing is your prefs are in a new place now, so maybe you need to go set it up from scratch like you did first time you installed it, go read the read me

colkai
05-01-2007, 11:39 AM
I agree with gerry, I just loaded my maestro scene into 9.2 and providing my plugins were there and the directory set up, no problems loading it.

Kaiten
05-01-2007, 02:14 PM
HI

Thanks for the reply guys, got a quick response from eric and it works simply by reloading the pane. Im going to look at my configs later on today.

Cheers again