PDA

View Full Version : SasLite WILL NOT anti-alias in 9.2?

Giacomo99
04-29-2007, 09:38 PM
I cannot get SasLite to antialias under any conditions in LW 9.2. It just does one render pass, and that's the end of the render. Is this a bug? Is there any workaround?

Please advise.

JamesCurtis
04-29-2007, 11:00 PM
I've had no problem with it rendering more than one pass.

Sensei
04-29-2007, 11:43 PM
SasLite renders in pixel filter and does as many passes as set in its pixel filter options, not as many as you set in LW92 camera properties window..

Giacomo99
05-01-2007, 11:01 AM
SasLite renders in pixel filter and does as many passes as set in its pixel filter options, not as many as you set in LW92 camera properties window..

Yeah, I've been adjusting it in the pixel filter. The larger problem seems to be that SasLite only anti-aliases with the Classic Camera. With all other cameras, neither the SasLite fur nor anthing else in the scene is AA'd.

Dodgy
05-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Looks fine for me in a perspective camera render...

Giacomo99
05-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Dodgy-

Yes. I just opened the file so I could do a render demonstrating how the AA didn't work, and the first render I did was AA'ed correctly. I also (for the first time in maybe ten launches) got an error message on opening the file saying I was using version 1.00 of SasLite and some of the saved settings were corrupted.

So I can only guess maybe Layout wasn't scanning the plugins folder properly or something. I guess the problem is solved for now, although I'm not too sanguine about it.

CMT
05-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Dodgy-

Yes. I just opened the file so I could do a render demonstrating how the AA didn't work, and the first render I did was AA'ed correctly. I also (for the first time in maybe ten launches) got an error message on opening the file saying I was using version 1.00 of SasLite and some of the saved settings were corrupted.

It happens to me every time now. I get that error message now ever since build 1160. It worked fine with the previous build (too bad I can't go back to it! hehe) I have to save out my Saslit settings and load them back in after each launch. I've emailed Newtek about it last week and they emailed me back last night and wanted the content files. Need to send that tonight.

Gary Wales
06-27-2007, 06:41 AM
I can't load Saslite at all for 9.2 on the Mac - there isn't a plug-in in the 9.2 Plug In folder and it won't load Saslite from 9.0 either - what's the deal?

OK - the deal is - you can't. yet.

Skittixch
08-23-2007, 08:10 AM
that's ridiculous...and what's more, I can't find any documentation on the saslite issue yet...not a thing...I've had to waid through forums all morning trying to figure out if I'm completely crazy or not...