PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 9.2 Install Problem ?

andy gee
04-27-2007, 05:54 AM
Hi 2 all

its been a while since i posted anything, so hope you all could help me with this one. I have downloaded Lightwave 9.2

installed it and ran it as any normal upgrade should, but i have made a bit of a hash of the license key issue.

When prompted for the new key after you registered. I entered my key for version 9 and saved the license file with it in also. Now Lightwave 9.2 runs as version 9.

So i reinstalled it but now Lightwave 9.2 doesnt ask me for a new license key anymore it just runs as normal but i have found that in modeller, creating a simple ball object doesnt work properly.

I have tried uninstalling Lightwave 9 and 9.2 and started fresh but it still doesnt work what should i do ???

Thanks

Andy Gee

andy gee
04-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi again

OK have downloaded 9.2 and installed it but it says it wants a permanent license key which i have, but how do i go about entering it ? i use the registry utility, and it prompts me with a message saying its been accepeted,
BUT when i restart Lightwave 9.2 it still says that the key is only a temperary one. even though its the permanent key saved in the license note pad folder in the 9.2 programs folder.

Can anybody Help ?

Thanks

Andy Gee

Doug_M
04-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I uninstalled lightwave and reinstalled it and everything worked fine.