PDA

View Full Version : LW 9.2 and Tequilascream not working

3D Kiwi
04-26-2007, 04:49 PM
When i try and load a scene made in 9.2 tequila comes up with an error saying it is not a lightwave scene, Just wanted to see if anyone else has a similar problem before i email the maker of tequila???

Works fine with LW9

3D Kiwi
04-26-2007, 05:13 PM
just bumping up into new posts

UnCommonGrafx
04-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Yup,
The scene file has changed enough that if he's checking for things inherent in the old system, e.g., the 3 at the start of lws files, then it no longer will work: it's changed to a 4.

Here's hoping Chepe will fix it sooner than later.

3D Kiwi
04-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for that, Has anyone got it working with another network rendering controler? Or will this be the same for them all?

___mats___
04-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Having issues with renderfarm commander 9.2 on the mac.

the scenes seem to load OK, the only issue is that the PCs are not saving the renders :(

Also RFC cannot read the save path or the camera settings, so they have to be entered manually in RFC every time.

Phew there is always something that doesnt work uh?

tektonik
04-27-2007, 03:20 PM
we shouldn't need to have 3hd party render controllers

it is ridiculous...

3D Kiwi
04-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi guys, tried the Trial of Deadline and that works fine with version 9.2 of Lightwave, so it must just be a Tequila thing.

And you are right, if they are going to give us 999 free rendernodes then they need to give us something to control them all with, Screamernet is just a joke, Had a play with backburner in 3d Studio Max, That is the kind of thing we need with lightwave, took about 15 mins to set up a farm of 5 pcs, and i know bugger all about Max. Newtek, grab Tequilascream, fix it and give it away with lightwave, or do something.