PDA

View Full Version : CG slides wraps in png, not in Designer

techminfbc
04-26-2007, 11:43 AM
I am running VT4.6 and am having a problem with a scrolling credits slide I have created.

I created it as a "motion page*," typed in all my credits (150+ names and what they did), then saved the project. The png's were created in the folder for the CG project. (* 'motion' is right, 'page' may be 'slide' - I'm not in front of it right now.)

I go to VT-Edit, and insert the slide. I reset the size to 100%, so I can scroll it with the control tree. However, what I am seeing is that the png has somehow wrapped itself about 2/3 down the page. When I go back to the CG Designer, the slide looks fine.

I have even tried grouping the sections and copy/pasting them into a new slide. It does the same thing.

Anyone else experienced this? :compbeati

Ivan
04-26-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm not near a VT right now and I can't remember if it is HQ or ISS but turn both on. What appears to be happening is that you are bumping up against the max size of the image in low or medium. High will allow a larger image and it will not repeat.

Ivan

techminfbc
04-28-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm not near a VT right now and I can't remember if it is HQ or ISS but turn both on. What appears to be happening is that you are bumping up against the max size of the image in low or medium. High will allow a larger image and it will not repeat.

Ivan, I looked in the preferences and couldn't find anything labeled HQ or ISS. Could you steer me to where those settings are?

Thanks!
:help:

ScorpioProd
04-28-2007, 10:01 PM
CG Designer's "motion pages" aren't actually designed to be used in that manner.

The scrolls and crawls are meant to have their speed set in CG Designer and then rendered out to RTVs, which will have the motion in them and which you can then overlay as you please in VT-EDIT.