PDA

View Full Version : Where is my post???

Tony3d
04-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Why was my post deleted??

Tony3d
04-25-2007, 09:52 AM
All I did was ask if 9.0 was as stable as 8.5. 9.0 should be here today. The name of the post was Out for delivery. I had gotton a reply, clicked it and it said I didn't have authorization to get into the post. I then went to the forms only to find it was deleted. What gives?

BazC
04-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Your post was moved to the beta forums because one of the replies breached NDA. I assume NT can only move whole threads not single posts.

You were asking if there are any problems with 9 that you should be aware of well the only thing I can think of offhand is Catmull-Clark subdivisions probably aren't really ready for prime time yet. they're OK for small models but slow down pretty quick. Some people model in LW subpatches and convert to CCs for use in Layout. Since you didn't have them at all in LW8 that shouldn't be a major problem though.

9.2 should be released any day now and it's fandabbydozy! (that means good BTW) Really, you won't regret upgrading!

jasonwestmas
04-25-2007, 02:21 PM
I haven't heared anyone say, don't upgrade to 9.2 yet. If anyone has I must say, they don't know what they are talking about.