PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Hipcheck
04-23-2007, 04:53 PM
is it possible to buy just a dongle? i bought a package deal on ebay that had no dongle (no worries i was interested in the other stuff in the package), but now i have a copy of LW and no dongle. I'd like to sell the sw and the seat but aint no good without a dongle. possible? price? Thanks

BazC
04-24-2007, 01:37 AM
I'd try registering it. if Newtek will register it they will supply a replacement dongle. Price? No idea!

sntorres
04-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Contact NewTek customer service 1800-862-7837. If you didn't get a dongle with the copy you purchased you will need to purchase a full seat. You may want to consider filing a complaint through Ebay. Whoever sold it to you should have given it to you. You will end up spending more that you would have just buying it from us.

Hipcheck
04-27-2007, 11:15 AM
I called customer service 4 days ago and was told I would get a lost/stolen dongle form in email. i'm still waiting for the email...

Safe Harbor
04-27-2007, 02:20 PM
I would email NewTek the software serial number so they can deactivate the original dongle.

Hipcheck
04-27-2007, 03:35 PM
heh... already gave that to them when I made the phone call. seems a shame that one ALWAYS has to follow up and be a P.I.T.A. with things like this. When somebody tells me they are gonna send me an email I always seem to fall for it and believe them. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now...