PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Wildcat Realizm 100

Lockstock92
04-21-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm currently upgrading to a PCI-express setup, so I have an AGP 8X Wildcat Realizm 100 that is of no further use for me. I don't want it to sit around collecting dust, so I'm willing to let it go for $200 flat. I took it out and gave it a good cleaning a few weeks ago, so now it not only runs like new, it looks new too. Here are some stats:

Interface Type
AGP 8x Graphics Engine Wildcat Realizm 100

Video Memory
256 GDDR3 SDRAM

API Supported
OpenGL 2.0
OpenGL 1.5
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 with High Level Shader Language (HLSL, VS 2.0, PS 3.0)

Max Monitors Supported
2 monitors
Max Resolution
2728 x 1536 @ 60 Hz

Expansion / Connectivity
Provided Interfaces 2 x DVI-I - 23 pin combined DVI
2 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) (with adapter)
1 x 3D glasses, 3 pin mini-DIN
Compatible Slots 1 x AGP

Included are:

Wildcat Realizm 100 AGP 8x Professional Graphics Accelerator
One DVI-VGA adapter for analog display
Auxiliary power extension cable

You may have done some looking and realized that the box, installation guide and Driver CD are missing. Why, you ask? The answer is simple. They are a waste of space. A box is just a box and both the installation guides and up-to-date drivers are available online at http://workstation.3dlabs.com/

When I found the drivers and guides online shortly after getting the card, I threw the cd, guide and box away. They were just wasting space!

In conclusion: The card is for sale at 200$ flat. I'm willing to pay shipping to US and Canada. I prefer payment by check, but if that's a serious problem, we might be able to work out another option. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Go to the website at http://workstation.3dlabs.com/ for more details on the card and please bear in mind that it's a large AGP card so make sure you have 'space in your case'. Questions are perfectly welcome. Thanks for reading.

Bushmsn
04-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Hello

How much does this card cost new?

Lockstock92
04-26-2007, 04:24 PM
I've searched around. It looks like a range of 500 to 650 new.

Lockstock92
04-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm lowering the price to 175$