PDA

View Full Version : Pagani Zonda R

Vladiz
04-18-2007, 05:50 AM
Finaly after a mounth and a half i finished THE Zonda :) it was a great fun modeling and texturing this little beast :devil: and i hope you will enjoy her like i do :thumbsup:

katsh
04-18-2007, 06:26 AM
great lookin!
is she her? i see :thumbsup:

Dave Jerrard
04-19-2007, 10:13 AM
Sweet. The only thing that jumped out at me was the carbon fiber surfaces. They look like the texture is planar mapped. Try UV mapping it to avoid texture stretching, like is evident in the third image over the front wheel.

Very well done though.

He Who Really Likes The Design And The Interior.

Vladiz
04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
nah... i am bad at UV maping,actualy i now just how to do the simple ones, and this is too complex for me so far...

SonicPerfect
04-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Great car model!!
I love the renders!!
The burn light is amazing!!!
Congrats!!

H3DCLIFF
04-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Great work, good enviroment integration.
Congrats :thumbsup:

Wolvy_UK
04-21-2007, 02:56 PM
What' s standing out to me are the polygons showing up along the top of the carbon fiber around the front wheel. It needs some more subdivisions or something. It' s just screaming CGI at me and is spoiling the illusion of reality for me.

Also the tyre does' nt appear to have any tread on it ( But it may have slicks because it' s a sports car, not having seen one up close I don' t know ).

Other than that, nice render, I like the materials and the lighting.

Vladiz
05-06-2007, 03:16 AM
changed subpach level, textures, scene

i hope you like this one. :thumbsup:

Wolvy_UK
05-06-2007, 05:25 PM
The wheel arches are much better now. :)

I see a small problem with the front headlights on the right of the picture. The carbon fiber texture is stretched, but the lights on the other side are fine.

Funnily enough I saw a repeat of Top Gear programme last night with a Zonda that same colour. They were trying to get it out of a car park, but the front spoiler was so low they kept scraping the front. Nice car, but not practical enough for me. :D

Exception
05-09-2007, 11:28 AM
That's starting to look stellar!

Only thing I'd comment on now is the orange material. Car laquers are very complex materials and you might do well using a complex node setup for this one.
I made one a while ago, I'll post it on my site and post a link here in a few hours.

Exception
05-09-2007, 01:59 PM
here you go... the image doesnt show off the surface very well :( but give it a shot.

Cougar12dk
05-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Vladiz, MAN! Your Zonda is perfect :)

BTW it's been a while since I've seen you no MSN......are you ever online anymore? :)

Later bro.

musick
05-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Very nice man.