PDA

View Full Version : DVE Lifetime Subscriptions

DiscreetFX
04-17-2007, 01:18 AM
Due to customer demand, SpeedEDIT customers in particular we are bringing back our DVE Subscription plans only until the end of NAB 2007.

http://www.discreetfx.com/DVESubscriptions.html

Ultimate NAB 2007 Savings On All Your DVE Needs

AVAILABLE NOW!

This Offer Will Not Be Repeated, After NAB 2007 It Is Over Forever!

1 Year $169.95

3 Years $249.95

Lifetime $299.95

No Longer Worry About Keeping Up With New DVE's, They will be shipped to you automatically as they are released

Whichever subscription plan you pick you get all our available and released VT[4], SpeedEDIT or TriCaster/Pro/Studio DVE's until the end of your subscription. If you pick the Lifetime plan (Best Value) your subscription will never expire and we will continue to send you DVE's for your lifetime.

If your interested you will have to act fast because these very special offers are only available before NAB 2007.

DiscreetFX
04-17-2007, 10:20 AM
We almost forgot to mention, the first 1000 orders also get a Trans Fat = Death To Sexy T-Shirt or Hat. These are from the in production movie "Oil Change, There's A Killer In Your Food!". This movie was shot in HDV and edited 100% on SpeedEDIT from NewTek.

DiscreetFX
04-17-2007, 11:29 AM
The first 500 orders will also receive a $50 Gift Certificate good for $50 off products ordered from the NewTek store.

http://shop.newtek.com/

How can DiscreetFX offer a discount on NewTek products? We send you a prepaid Visa credit card worth $50.

animlab
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Where is my order, Bill? I paid the subscription and waiting here for half year and receive nothing!

DiscreetFX
04-25-2007, 01:31 AM
I checked with shipping and two separate DVE Subscriptions were sent to you. I hope this does not have something to do with the fact your producing a competing product to our SciFi FX. Completion is good and it should help the market if both your company and DiscreetFX produce DVE's. Since you have chosen to take this to a public forum we will send you a 3rd shipment and a free T-Shirt and place the tracking number in this forum for everyone to track.

animlab
04-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Hope you keep your words, Bill. Aftre six months and many excuses, I am still believe you will ship them to me.

ted
04-25-2007, 11:33 AM
I've never had problems getting products from Bill. In fact he's pretty good at personally getting things done.
Maybe it's sitting somewhere at your studio? I've had employees tuck things away. Or maybe your mail carrier is playing with your toys! :)

DiscreetFX
04-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Chen my shipping dept. sent your replacement shipment today via Fed Ex International shipping. Tracking # 8587 4813 3624

If the T-Shirt is to large please let us know and we will send a smaller one.

animlab
05-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Bill, The first shipment arrived this afternoon finally.