PDA

View Full Version : Midiman Object Agent

deadlybuda
04-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi. I am searching for the Midiman object agent lscript. Does anyone have it? I checked Flay.com and all the links to the various Midi plug-ins, but all the links seem to end up in dead ends.

OR-- Maybe I don't have what I downloaded installed correctly. From Midi2LW I downloaded a Midiman.inc file, and a Midiman.oal file. and the directions for Midiman. However, it has no install instructions and seems to point to a file called mmoa_x86.zip, which I assume has the actual lscript for the plug-in.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

deadlybuda
04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I know it's an old plug-in guys, but someone's gotta know this....???? maybe...??? hello....o.....o...o...o

bloontz
04-12-2007, 04:40 PM
http://interialabs.de/lw/lscript/midi2lw.html

I found this with google, hope it helps.

deadlybuda
04-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks Bloontz, but unfortunately those links are where I got the .inc and .oal files. I think they still refer to another lscript that is linked too in Midiman's directions but is a dead link.

bloontz
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I was able to download the lscript including source files at the top of the page. You need to click the word "DOWNLOAD". I haven't tried using the stuff yet. Let me know if you get it working.

deadlybuda
04-13-2007, 03:36 AM
Hi Bloontz,
Actually that is a seperate plug-in that relies on the Midiman Object Agent. That 's the frustrating part. The Midi2LW script will load, but it wants to refer to the Object Agent, and it seems the link to it is broken. I called Newtek about it and they are trying to get in touch with Bob Hood who wrote it, but I guess there is some convention going on right now so I'm not sure it will be first on anyones' list of things to do.

I would think some of the old school board members have used this lscript? someone...anyone...????

bloontz
04-13-2007, 08:20 AM
I think the object agent is the file MidiMan.oal. Perhaps if you ask in the lscript programmers section someone there could give some insight.