PDA

View Full Version : Training Bundle?

JeffrySG
04-11-2007, 12:56 PM
I am getting ready to make my LW purchase and I wanted to get the Training Bundle that is available now. I know you need to purchase a full version with printed manuals.

Does the Training Bundle come with the LW package or do you have to register for it on the website after you get your LW materials and then NT will send it to you?

I just want to make sure I don't need to ask for anything special when I place my order with the software company.... ;)

Thanks for any help!
Jeff

bloontz
04-11-2007, 01:16 PM
The training bundle just includes a bunch of printed coupons that you can redeem for the free training material from the various vendors. (A couple of the items haven't been published yet). Make sure it is specified as the training bundle when you purchase it! I ordered mine direct from Newtek.

JeffrySG
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
The training bundle just includes a bunch of printed coupons that you can redeem for the free training material from the various vendors. (A couple of the items haven't been published yet). Make sure it is specified as the training bundle when you purchase it! I ordered mine direct from Newtek.
Thanks for the heads up... I may just order it direct from NT to make sure I get all the coupons.

cheers!
Jeff