PDA

View Full Version : My House In 3D Complete Version

Aaron_Price
04-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Been working on this project for the last week and a half on and off and glad I have finally finished it. This is the first house I have attempted in creating in 3D. It's a reproduction of my own home here in Spain. I have to say I have shocked myself with the final result.

The whole model was modelled in Lightwave 9.0 and then imported in Vue 5 Infinite were I added a couple of plants, textured the model and finally rendered it on high setting. Roughly took about 5 hours and half to render. I finally took the final image into Adobe Photoshop and added a little bit of noise and minor tweaks to give the picture a little more depth. Personally I am very happy with the final result and can't believe how it finally turned out.

So Here is the image :D

adrian
04-12-2007, 01:57 AM
I don't like the sky (too CG), but the rest is great! The house looks pretty small from this angle (that's not a crit BTW just an observation).... does it go back a long way?

Maybe it's the house next to yours which accentuates the difference in size.

Iain
04-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Seriously, try rendering it in LW. With just a little scouring of these forums you'll get a great exterior render setup that will knock that out in minutes.

For a first attempt it looks great. You just need to match the modelling with your lighting.