PDA

View Full Version : Demo version?

Philbert
04-09-2007, 01:42 AM
I haven't seen a demo version and doubted there was one, but just thought I'd ask in case it was hidden somewhere. It looks and sounds really cool, I'm just wary of 1.0 software and little things like video format support that I keep hearing about. It would be very nice to try it before dropping several hundred dollars.

wvp
04-11-2007, 06:57 AM
A demo version does not exist. I believe Newtek is trying to work out licensing issues to allow doing this.

Martin_Gleeson
04-17-2007, 04:38 PM
My understanding was that the licensing was sorted. Newtek just haven't had time to publish a demo. Shame. I wont buy unless I can try! I've been lurking around for a while waiting for a demo to come available and I'm fast becoming fed up.

Jim Davis
04-19-2007, 05:57 PM
There is not a demo Version but you can purchase it from us and if you do not like it return if for a full refund as long as you do not register it. So far no one wants to return it. We will even give you free ground shipping. You can't go wrong with that.

here is a link http://www.dvsdirect.com/SpeedEdit.htm

ted
04-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Nice offer Jim. Now they have no reason to hold off. See if they take you up on it. :D