PDA

View Full Version : Lw Eastereggs / Inside jokes

Exception
03-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Somewhere in the Lw 5 series the Eagle-In-A-Barrel plugin disappeared. I've never been able to find the lenscap filter, and when I sing the Newtek promo jingle into my micorphone standing upside down while modeling a banana, nothing happens...

So, here's that quest... there MUST be some jokes inside of LW... anyone know one?

I mean, LW was the one who had 'Nevermind The Bollocks' as a slogan at one time... there must be some pastrami sandwiches tucked away somewhere in the code...

Lego Maniac
03-30-2007, 12:22 AM
In the G2 plugin, the default preview window has a discolored pixel. If you zoom and zoom and zoom, that pixel grows into a mondelbrot pattern, and you can pan and zoom around it like one of those fractal landscape navigators.

Extent
03-30-2007, 01:39 AM
Didn't lensecap come with 6? I don't quite remember. There also used to be a haiku plugin or Lscript.

Dave Jerrard
03-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Somewhere in the Lw 5 series the Eagle-In-A-Barrel plugin disappeared. I've never been able to find the lenscap filter, and when I sing the Newtek promo jingle into my micorphone standing upside down while modeling a banana, nothing happens...Modeling a banana as in building it in Modeler, or wearing it like a fashion model?

He Who Just Wants To Be Sure He Has The Right Image Before Continuing With His Day.

Exception
03-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Modeling a banana as in building it in Modeler, or wearing it like a fashion model?

He Who Just Wants To Be Sure He Has The Right Image Before Continuing With His Day.

Both, obviously :)

Dave Jerrard
03-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Both, obviously :)Great. I didn't plan on that contingiency. My day is off to a bad start now.

He Who Is Obviously Oblivious To Certain Obviousensitivities.

Verlon
03-31-2007, 05:20 PM
other than the sporadic "random alternate program exit," I can't say I've found anything. (on a side note...I was thinking of rearranging that to make a nice descriptive acronym to describe the effect, then realized such effort wasn't needed).

PixelDust
04-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Say, could someone post a screenshot of the Eagle in a Barrel? I started with LW 6, so I didn't have that plug-in. I'm curious about what the model it generates looks like.