PDA

View Full Version : Considering upgrading Vue5 (incl with 9) to 6, can't find serial

duke
03-29-2007, 08:19 PM
I completely forget how the whole Vue5 bundle thing worked and where to locate my serial. I know I got a CD and probably had the serial number printed on it, but assuming I can't locate that, what are my options?

Silkrooster
03-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Thinking back through the cobwebs, lol. If I recall there was a number on the CD which was a wrong number and Newtek sent emails with the correct number which in turn allowed us to get a number from E-ON via email.
Silk

Silkrooster
03-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Just checked. Open Vue 5 click help>about vue 5 infinate.
Silk

duke
03-29-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't even have it installed anymore, heh. Thanks for the info though, i'll start sifting through emails when I get home.

duke
03-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Welp. No luck, couldn't locate the CD or any email regarding Vue apart from the initial invoice for LW+Vue. I wish it was listed with the LW SN on the registration page!

Macet01
03-30-2007, 07:26 AM
I just finished upgrading to Vew 6 Infinite from 5 Infinite which came with LW V9.0. I actually put in the wrong number. There are two numbers, one that came on the CD case, one that I wrote on the CD case (I think that this was the valid number but who knows where I got it from) and the activation number available through Vue 5 itself. Somehow, I put in the wrong number during the upgrade ordering process. E-on's ordering system put my order on hold (did not charge the card) and within a day they had looked up my proper information and cleared the order. I would suggest getting in touch with E-on tech support and have them help you find the correct number for the upgrade, they have it on file somewhere.

<<< Yoda voice on>>> Long and confusing my explanation was but helpful I hope you found it. <<Yoda voice off>>>

starbase1
03-30-2007, 09:58 AM
If you contact the people you bought your LW upgrade from, they may be able to help too - I had to do that.