PDA

View Full Version : Orange Blast - Mock Energy Drink Ad

Mike Pauza
03-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Just messin around.
This is a fake ad for a fake energy drink "Orange Blast".
Crits most appreciated.

Thanks guys. -Mike

Nicolas Jordan
03-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I like it! I think the colors go well together. Nice render. :thumbsup: I am curious what you used for the glass. Did you use the Crust procedural for the random water droplets on the bottle?

Nicolas Jordan
03-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Are those actually water droplets on the glass or are those just bumps on the bottle?

Mike Pauza
03-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanks Nicolas.

Yeah, the condensation drops are just procedural bumps. They're not shaped quite right but don't look too bad small IMO.

-Mike

katsh
03-24-2007, 10:29 PM
no its cool enough.

Zach
03-25-2007, 12:13 AM
you should try to bring up the contrast in your label using a gray scale diffuse, and maybe putting some slight bump texture to bring it out from the bottle. The label kind of gets lost.

prospector
03-25-2007, 07:51 AM
The info from the Kirby Krackle thread would go nicely here if you could get it to look like the drops on bottle :D

Litebright
04-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Water condensation droplets need to be more convincing.. Take a look at the drops on the orange leaf, those look better. The way you have it it looks more like carbonated water inside the bottle instead of condensation on the outside.

Besides that, I think the add looks very nice.

Carm3D
04-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Methinks the composition could be more integrated. You got the guy on one side and the drink on the other, and they are seperated. It could be improved if the guy's flight trail began on the opposite side of the drink.. Like he flew around the back of it.

Also, the fire from the guy looks like good fire, but it might be worth seeing what it looks like without the red. So it's just orange (energy drink wake?).

Good work.