PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LW animators and (a) modeler...

Studio4d1
03-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Studio 4d1 is looking for talented animators and modelers to help with a project that is in preproduction. The project is a short, 12 minute training video using all CG characters and sets. The project is a few weeks away from 2nd round funding...we are just trying to get all the contacts in place so we can hit the ground running when all falls into place. See our website for a glimpse of the style and quality at www.studio4d1.com

Character animators should have a strong sense of physical animation (weight, walks and runs), facial animation and emotions. We have a month to produce all the animation (about 12 minutes) so it will be fast paced. We will be in a stylized world that is borderline Anime and exaggerated (squash and stretch).

Modelers will need to show proficiency in modeling stylized humans, especially faces with morph targets that emit a wide array of motion. The style is NOT photo realistic, although they are not round, bubbly or too cartoony.

Pay will be a flat rate per minute of animation and per model. Please contact us if interested in working on this project at [email protected]

We are a LIGHTWAVE 9.x house, so if you don't use it, you should learn it...it's a really great program. At this point, we are only looking for experienced Lightwave animators and modelers (although we do use MODO for modeling).

Studio4d1
03-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention this will be a freelance, telecommute position...working solely over the internet, so it doesn't matter where you are located.

Thanks,

dperez
04-01-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm Daniel Perez

I have some experience on modeling characters and locations on lightwave 9.0. I can send you some stuff from my demo reel if you are still hiring.