PDA

View Full Version : Turn off info related to lights?

Lumeswell
03-20-2007, 07:58 PM
OK, I know this could be a dumb question, but is there any way to turn of the cone info and other dotted lines attached to a light in layout?

Ive set up my lights, but now I can barely see where my action needs to take place for the rest of the animation because the scene is so dense with dotted cones and dotted fall off information and dotted this and dotted that etc.

It was handy when I setting the lights up, now its just bugging me.

Hopefully there is some global way to turn it off - I just cant see anything in the Display Options tabs or similar - I dont want to go through each light individually.

Ive been through the manual, but I cant seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.

toby
03-20-2007, 08:52 PM
The only things I know of are hiding them or changing the grid size so they shrink to tinyness.

Surrealist.
03-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Item disply options are in the scene editor. If you select an object it will give you other options. Lights and camera are on or off. You can also set the object display properties globably per viewport from the dropdown for each.

Surrealist.
03-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Also shift click lets you select all the lights and turn the display on or off all at once.

Lumeswell
03-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Item disply options are in the scene editor. If you select an object it will give you other options. Lights and camera are on or off. You can also set the object display properties globably per viewport from the dropdown for each.

D'oh - knew it was a simple answer.

Cheers

Surrealist.
03-21-2007, 01:32 AM
Yeah, that's what Toby meant by hiding them - I did not see that at first. Anyway, at least you know how now.