PDA

View Full Version : Motion Designer

rapscallion
06-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Hey...Hi...what about weight map support in Motion Designer? This is something I've been wanting and needing for awhile and it seems that others might be interested in the same thing...so thanks...wishing the best...from the void...j.p.rapscallion...

rapscallion
06-22-2003, 09:59 PM
Hey...Hi...I just wanted to say that I went to a Lightwave Users Group today and saw a great demonstration on many of the undocumented features of Motion Designer...so although there are definitely some new features I'd love to see, including the Weight Map support which started me on this thread, but at the very least it would be awesome if Newtek would outline all the features in the manual...for example, how many people know about using reference nulls to control the fixed sections of an MD object? This is an amazing feature that really adds tons of usefullness, and it is mentioned nowhere in the literature...this really makes me wonder what else Lightwave can do that we don't know about...

WCameron
06-22-2003, 11:01 PM
sounds like Jennifer Hachigian should write a book on Motion Designer for Wordware Publishing....

or make a Desktop Images video/dvd :-)

- Will.