PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download 9.0 User manual

kirkeric
03-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Hello,
I am waiting on my Lightwave order to come in the mail and was wondering if anyone might have the pdf that they could email me.

I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Eric

www.kirkproductions.com
[email protected]

BigHache
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
From the main navigation on the newtek.com Web site, go to Customer Care and select Registration. If you haven't registered your product yet you will need to create a username and password (the registration page is not connected to your Forum username and password). After logging in you will click on My Downloads and you'll see PDFs for the manuals in the list.

kirkeric
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I thank you for the quick response. I did what you said and I see a lot of downloads. The user manuals don't seem to readily apparent. There are multiple files but I can't imagine user manuals being in the 100MB range for download. If possible, could you check for the specific link?
Thanks,
Eric

From the main navigation on the newtek.com Web site, go to Customer Care and select Registration. If you haven't registered your product yet you will need to create a username and password (the registration page is not connected to your Forum username and password). After logging in you will click on My Downloads and you'll see PDFs for the manuals in the list.

tribbles
03-15-2007, 04:47 PM
You need to find the "Documentation (Print Resolution)" or "Documentation (Screen Resolution)" depending on what you want to download.

This is what mine has:

Documentation (Print Resolution)

* LightWave v9 Layout Manual - Print Resolution
added 07-12-2006

* LightWave v9 Modeler Manual- Print Resolution
added 07-12-2006

* LightWave v9 Surfacing Manual - Print Resolution
added 07-12-2006

Documentation (Screen Resolution)

* LightWave v9 Layout Manual - Screen Resolution
added 07-12-2006

* LightWave v9 Modeler Manual - Screen Resolution
added 07-12-2006

* LightWave v9 Surfacing Manual - Screen Resolution
added 07-12-2006

However, if you've not registered LW9, you may not have these there...

Nigel Baker
03-18-2007, 08:05 AM
Hello Kirkeric,

There are three different parts of the manual (Modeler, Layout, Surfacing) and Newtek gives you two versions.
The screen version is quicker to download and is perfect for reading on screen.
The higher res version is for you to download and print from if you prefer to read from paper instead of the screen.

Hope this makes things a bit clearer.

Regards.