PDA

View Full Version : split and spit endomorphs?

cresshead
03-12-2007, 03:09 PM
split and spit endomorphs to layers

is there an lscript/plugin that will split and and spit endomorphs to layers?

....i want to use separate objects from embedded endomorphs..but each head has 40 endomorphs and i have 12 heads to split n spit out...any help?:D

tar v much in advance :thumbsup:

The Wizzard
03-13-2007, 06:44 AM
You say that you have 12 heads, are these on the layers that want to put the morphs on to? I.E. you want to copy the morphs from one to the rest

cresshead
03-13-2007, 08:40 AM
no, each head has 40 embedded morphs i'd like to split that single layer head with the 40 morph targets into 41 layers so each mouth shape/expression gets a layer and the neutral base model get's it's own layer too.

The Wizzard
03-13-2007, 09:50 AM
no, each head has 40 embedded morphs i'd like to split that single layer head with the 40 morph targets into 41 layers so each mouth shape/expression gets a layer and the neutral base model get's it's own layer too.

If i understand this correctly - you'll end up with 492 layers!!

cresshead
03-13-2007, 09:51 AM
nah...1 head at a time!....40 layers per head!

T-Light
03-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Daz used to have something like this for free. Just had a look at their site and can't see it anywhere, it might be in the freebie section but I don't even know where that is anymore.

Did a search on flay and it came back with something from greenbrier but it's a pay plugin. It saves each endomorph as a seperate object.
http://www.greenbriarstudio.com/3D/

I'm sure I downloaded the old daz plugin years ago, problem is it'll be on a drive that's giving me 'cyclic redundancy' errors and 'D is not formatted' Triffic. :thumbsdow

Good luck with it :)

cresshead
03-13-2007, 11:33 AM
the morph tools arn't listed as buyable products...Hmm will have to email them to see ow much they are if they are available on their own.

cheers for the link btw!

The Wizzard
03-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Without the plug-in you could always use the 'Save Transformed' in layout. Load each new model back in to modeler and copy/paste them back in to the new layers...

:hey:

T-Light
03-14-2007, 09:24 PM
The Wizzard -

Without the plug-in you could always use the 'Save Transformed' in layout. Load each new model back in to modeler and copy/paste them back in to the new layers...
ARGGGHHHH, can you imagine doing that for 492 layers :D

Rummaged around for my login details, been through the daz freebie section and no luck I'm afraid. I'll check the old LW 7 folder on the cream crackered drive later today :)