PDA

View Full Version : Modeling Tools?

SCS5
03-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Has Newtek said anything about when it will be implementing the long awaited Modeling Tools in Layout for real?? I know, I know they have SOME tools, but, I'm interested in when real modeling in layout will start?..That's the main reason why I bought V9. New, fast work-flow. I think Modeling in Layout's what attracted more than a few to V9......I know we have allot of new things in Layout to play with that weren't promised, but, personally I'd like to see the things that were promised in first.....So whens it gonna happen??:confused:

hrgiger
03-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I'll only be interested in layout modeling tools when they can be used with animation (for skinning). Until then, I personally don't see the point.

SCS5
03-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Agreed:agree: If you look at my old posts on this subject that was the primary reason I wanted the modeling in layout! TO ANIMATE it on the fly...And yes I know there are a million Work-Arounds, but that's just sloppy. I don't want to work-around, I want to work in. Model, Key-frame, Model, Key-frame, Etc...Done! No animated modeling in Layout's one of the primary reasons Layout's lagging behind all the other animation packages. Well, ahem, Cough, Cough, that's one reason.:D