PDA

View Full Version : Can I seperate the items in the Edit Properties Stream menu into seperate windows?

broadcastp
06-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Hey guys!

In my weekly project, I have to constantly go back and forth between the positioning, compositing, and audio, stream sections within the stream drop-down menu of the edit properties window. Can I seperate the three into 3 seperate windows so I can have all three up at the same time without switching back and forth between them in the drop-down menu? It has become a pain in the you know what for me 'cause I am a fast worker and I'm to lazy to use the drop-down menu to select what I want each time.

I hope this can be done. If not, I would like for this to be a feature request.

Thanks

wvp
06-19-2003, 08:06 PM
I don't think so, but VT[3] replaces the drop down list with tabs, so that should help some.

Jim Capillo
06-20-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by wvp
I don't think so, but VT[3] replaces the drop down list with tabs, so that should help some.

NDA, NDA ............ ;) :p

videorapture
06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
That's ok Jim. Apparently this is public knowledge (just to tease us non-betas);) .
As posted on Newtek's website about VT3

"The edit properties panel is now tabbed, allowing quick changes between different settings for a clip."

Don't unleash the "dogs of law" on Mr. WVP yet :eek:

Being a beta tester must be the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Oh hell, edit naked!

Rich