PDA

View Full Version : Er.. Hello & what's my forum ID?

Roger Harris
03-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi Folks,
I can't believe I've never posted here. So hello everyone!
I've been using LW since version3.5 and I still think version 5.6 was the best yet! (I'm gettin' old).
I have had LW9 on my Mac since it came out but haven't used it yet as it scares me with all those nodes and things! I am getting along with 8.5 and fPrime. Anyway, I decided to take a look at the video of 9.2 and saw some of the images coming out of LW these days... WOW! It never used to look that good. Some of that glass is awesome! So I will take the plunge and try and work it all out before my brain implodes.
I've gone to the OB download page and it asks for my ForumID. Can anyone tell my where I can find that then?

Many thanks
Roger Harris.

Roger Harris
03-08-2007, 07:22 AM
D'oh! What a bloody idiot! It's not a number it's a name (Cue "Prisoner" music)
OK, I'm in. I'll go and lie down for a bit now...

Roger

Lewis
03-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Welcome Roger :)

P.S. I think 9.2 will be best LW so far and I'm also using it from Amiga LW3.5 days ;).

Ztreem
03-13-2007, 03:14 PM
I agree 9.2 is will be the best release so far. I came in contact with LW at version 5.6 and I think LW 6 was the most exciting version before 9.2

Surrealist.
03-15-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm a Lw 3.5er to, er well actually since version 2 and I played around with the first version a little too.

I went from V. 4 to v. 8! That was a hill to climb!

Welcome. Nice to have another "old timer" aboard. :D

T-Light
03-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Hello :)

Honestly where are we all at, nother chap turned up recently in the beta forums, never spoke since v3.0 or v4.0????

Talk guys TALK, say hello, we don't bite, much... :devil:

kopperdrake
03-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Hey Roger - greetings from another 3.5er. Pull up a chair and grab a beer :D

LW 9's not so bad, but then I really haven't touched nodes yet - waiting on Kurv's new DVD to help it sink in!