PDA

View Full Version : How to use Hub...

VTA
03-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Hello,
I'm working back and forth between Modeler and Layout, and my objects are not updating in Layout, when I make changes and Save in Modeler.

At some point I had to Force Quit Layout, so I restarted the whole shebang, Modeler and Hub, and since then I've not been uble to get it to work properly. I also can't 'Send Object To Layout', or even 'Switch To Layout' from the little tab at the top right corner.

I'm guessing Hub is having some sort of problem, but I have no idea what to do with that thing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-Vincent

Chilton
03-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Hi,

The Hub has a few known problems. Many of these are fixed in the Universal Binary, but a few remain. We're tracking those down now.

If you have access to the Open Beta program, join up!

-Chilton

VTA
03-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi,

The Hub has a few known problems. Many of these are fixed in the Universal Binary, but a few remain. We're tracking those down now.

If you have access to the Open Beta program, join up!

-Chilton

Hello Chilton,
It seems a complete restart of the machine fixed it...
Right now I'm working on a G5 at work, will I still benefit from the UB?

Thanks for your help.
-Vincent

Chilton
03-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Yes! The Universal Binary of 9.2 is considerably faster on a G5 than previous versions, including the CFM version of 9.2.

-Chilton

VTA
03-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Yes! The Universal Binary of 9.2 is considerably faster on a G5 than previous versions, including the CFM version of 9.2.

-Chilton

Ok, so one more question and I'll leave you alone. I have registered and all that... where do I find it?
Thanks.
-V

Darth Mole
03-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Go to your registration page:

http://www.newtek.com/ > Customer Care < Registration

Enter you details and the programs should be in the 'my downloads' link.

VTA
03-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Go to your registration page:

http://www.newtek.com/ > Customer Care < Registration

Enter you details and the programs should be in the 'my downloads' link.

Ahhh.. great, thank you.
-Vincent